Social media can be a very effective way to drive up engagement, reduce costs, and increase "attributable revenue." Many businesses have initiated social media programs, but only a few have been able to drive the promised returns. This recorded SES session takes you through a 13-step approach to improve your social ROI. After a session full of lessons, tips, and practical case studies, you will have actionable ideas that you can apply to your own business.
The key areas covered in this course include:
- 5 things you should be doing
- Who is your consumer?
- Can you segment your consumers correctly?
- What do you do as a business?
- Tactics for engagement
- Measuring engagement
- What do you want to do with social media?
- Integrate your blog posts to your facebook wall
- Integrate by driving people to social networks through the email channel
- Integrate direct links
- What social channels should you use? Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Podcasts, YouTube
- How will you share your content with consumers and over what channels?
- Interaction opportunities
- Minding your P's, Q's and R's
- Do you have a policy for your social media?
- Create a campaign calendar
- Establish success metrics
- Pick some 'initial' numbers and set targets
- Create social ownership
- The inspiration step
ClickZ Academy's extensive library offers a range of off-the-shelf courses; customized packages are available for organizations.
Features of ClickZ Academy
- Cost effectiveness:
With ClickZ Academy, your company incurs no costs for travel, accommodation, or booking trainers. Courses are competitively priced.
- Accessibility and time saving: Users can access courses at work, home, or any place that has an Internet connection. The system bookmarks where they leave off, enabling them to work at their own pace.
- Learning development: The learning management system allows your employees to track their progress and revisit content when necessary. They can demonstrate their understanding of the material through the formal test. When they successfully complete the course, they will receive CPD accreditation and a certificate as tangible proof of their career development.
If our library of content does not meet your organization's training needs, our team can structure a unique program that will allow you to:
- Manage when you launch courses.
- Allocate specific modules to individual employees.
- Run reports to monitor and track your employees' progress.
- Set up automated emails to remind staff of deadlines.