The real gems that can be mined from web analytics data can only be found through proper implementation (i.e., getting the data you need) and proper analysis methods (e.g., advanced segmentation). Learn some simple yet powerful ways to configure Google Analytics tracking for your own site or for clients, and then see how to segment your data to discover actionable insights.
The key areas covered in this course include:
- What you need to consider before implementation
- "Out of the box" solutions
- The difference between, hits, visits and unique visitors
- What this means for calculating a baseline conversion rate
- Defining goals and funnels
- Funnel visualization report
- Goal flow report
- Setting up Page Depth and Time on Site Goals
- Goal and funnel segmentation
- Additional "must have" segments
- Pan session analysis
- Multi-channel funnels
- Branded vs. non branded keywords
- Common mistakes
- Bounce rates
ClickZ Academy's extensive library offers a range of off-the-shelf courses; customized packages are available for organizations.
Features of ClickZ Academy
- Cost effectiveness:
With ClickZ Academy, your company incurs no costs for travel, accommodation, or booking trainers. Courses are competitively priced.
- Accessibility and time saving: Users can access courses at work, home, or any place that has an Internet connection. The system bookmarks where they leave off, enabling them to work at their own pace.
- Learning development: The learning management system allows your employees to track their progress and revisit content when necessary. They can demonstrate their understanding of the material through the formal test. When they successfully complete the course, they will receive CPD accreditation and a certificate as tangible proof of their career development.
If our library of content does not meet your organization's training needs, our team can structure a unique program that will allow you to:
- Manage when you launch courses.
- Allocate specific modules to individual employees.
- Run reports to monitor and track your employees' progress.
- Set up automated emails to remind staff of deadlines.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)