Search has one of the lowest customer acquisition rates, simply because it is a "pull" medium, allowing people to find you when they need you. Search engine optimization will help you position your website properly to be found at the most critical points in the buying process.
This SEO overview will help you understand what the search engines are looking for, and how the principle of building your site for your customers will also please the search engines. In clear, non-technical language, you'll learn the latest optimization trends along with the best practices necessary to make an immediate impact on your internet presence and website profitability.
Specialist online marketer Judith Lewis covers:
- The 200 factors affecting natural search results, grouped into three categories:
- How spiders work
- SEO as an art
- Eyetracking insights
- Trying to get a perfectly optimized page
- The importance of building good quality links
ClickZ Academy's extensive library offers a range of off-the-shelf courses; customized packages are available for organizations.
Features of ClickZ Academy
- Cost effectiveness:
With ClickZ Academy, your company incurs no costs for travel, accommodation, or booking trainers. Courses are competitively priced.
- Accessibility and time saving: Users can access courses at work, home, or any place that has an Internet connection. The system bookmarks where they leave off, enabling them to work at their own pace.
- Learning development: The learning management system allows your employees to track their progress and revisit content when necessary. They can demonstrate their understanding of the material through the formal test. When they successfully complete the course, they will receive CPD accreditation and a certificate as tangible proof of their career development.
If our library of content does not meet your organization's training needs, our team can structure a unique program that will allow you to:
- Manage when you launch courses.
- Allocate specific modules to individual employees.
- Run reports to monitor and track your employees' progress.
- Set up automated emails to remind staff of deadlines.